[Mondrian] Bug in getNamedSet(List<Id.Segment> nameParts) ?

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Feb 19 16:10:45 EST 2009

Thanks for taking this on, Matt.

This stuff should be extra test cases in SsasCompatibilityTest (attached,
because it is a work in progress, not yet checked in).

A few behaviors seem reasonable when a calc member in the slicer uses a set
that is dependent on the calc member: give a cyclicity error, use the
default member, use the all member, use the calc member. The experiment
should give a clear answer which of these SSAS2005 does. Also, if the set is
subsequently used outside of the slicer, does it give the same result? Am I
even correct in asserting that calc sets use the slicer context?

Julian

  _____