[Mondrian] VisualTotals and Excel 2007

Calum Miller calum at millersoft.ltd.uk
Mon Dec 21 12:25:35 EST 2009

Hi Julian,

I tested this issue against the very latest version on the main branch
this morning. I have created a new issue http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-668
I have added a new test case under this jira entry.

If this issue is fixed then no need for the application of default
visual totals. I'm happy to work on resolving this issue but would
welcome a few pointers?

Calum