[Mondrian] Mondrian releases / changelists

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Dec 16 23:18:55 EST 2009

Generally a release will have a RELEASE.txt that describes changes since the
previous release. However, you can also look at the p4 log.

I thought it would be fun to create a list of all mondrian releases, for
posterity:

0.5 312
0.6 530
1.0 718
1.0.1 720
1.1.0 3373
1.1.1 3375
1.1.2 3387
1.1.3 3401
1.1.4 3418
1.1.5 3425
2.0.0 4395
2.0.1 4763
2.1-RC 5888
2.1.1 6749
2.2.1-RC 7913
2.3.1.8826 (RC1)
2.3.2.8944 (Production)
2.4.0.9716
2.4.1.9760
2.4.2.9831
3.0.0.10550
3.0.1.10736
3.0.2.10775
3.0.3.10991
3.0.3.11016
3.1.0.12477 (RC1)
3.1.1.12687 (Production)
3.1.2.13008
3.1.3 ?????
3.1.4 ?????

I don't have the change numbers for the last two releases. Can someone
please supply them? They are inside VERSION.txt in the jar file.

Can someone also post to the Pentaho wiki?

The perforce change numbers are the last of the numbers. You need to know
which branch the release was made from, but it is usually quite obvious
(e.g. 3.1.2 was made from the //open/mondrian-release/3.1 branch). Then you
can do 'p4 changes ... at 10550, at 10736' to find all changes between two change
numbers.

Julian

  _____