[Mondrian] RE: Hudson build became unstable: mondrian #748

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Aug 14 07:44:18 EDT 2009

This is the failure:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Query execution took 70179
milliseconds, which is outside target of  64020 milliseconds
	at
mondrian.rolap.HighDimensionsTest.testBug1971406(HighDimensionsTest.java:58)

I think this is an intermittent failure. Probably caused because the build
machine was busy, therefore running slower than normal. Safe to ignore it.
We can push up the time multiplier if it occurs frequently.

Julian