[Mondrian] Measure spanning across two rows in fact table

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Aug 13 05:42:30 EDT 2009

You need a calculated measure.

  _____

From: mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org [mailto:mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org] On
Behalf Of Saurabh Nanda
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:59 PM
To: mondrian at pentaho.org
Subject: [Mondrian] Measure spanning across two rows in fact table

Hi,

I'm trying to define a measure whose value is computed by taking quantities
across two rows in the fact table. How do I do it? Here's what I'm trying to
do:

Fact table fomat: | Date | URL | Page views | Unique visitors | Session
count |
Required measure: Conversion for a given date = number of unique visitors on
confirmation URL (on that date) / number of unique visitors on search URL
(on that date) x 100

Thanks,
Saurabh.
--