[Mondrian] Integrating data from non-JDBC data sources

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Fri Aug 7 12:24:27 EDT 2009

Dear list!

I am sure this question has been asked several times already, but I was unable to find any usable answers.

My goal is to make Mondrian access a fact table from a data source which isn't JDBC. Is there any code available yet for that? Should this be easy to implement or are there any design decisions in Mondrian / PDI which would make this a larger endeavor?

Any pointers to information which I have missed are very welcome.

Regards,
Torsten