[Mondrian] Native Dimension Filter

Rushan rushan.chen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:22:19 EDT 2009

SQL-2003 regexp rules are certainly hard to understand, and I am not sure
how many vendors are supporting it fully. There should be many Java programs
that query a DB using regexp patterns; however I was not able to find an
open source translator between SQL regexp and Java version.

As for LucidDB, the plugin is a good idea- saves the headache of LucidDB
having to translate SQL regexp back to the Java one!

Rushan