[Mondrian] RE: Mondrian fixes

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Apr 14 18:59:44 EDT 2009

> Alexander Korsukov wrote:
>
> I have some mondrian fixes (about ten or litter more). these fixes
> solve some problems with aggregations. How I can post my fixes with
> some descriptions (diff from mondrian 3.1.0.12477),
> if you of course are interested in them.

Alexander,

Thanks for your inquiry about contributing.

Can you bundle up the fixes using the packChange tool and email them to the
dev list.

http://p4webhost.eigenbase.org:8080/@md=d&cd=//open/util/bin/&c=WEz@//open/u
til/bin/packChange?ac=22

Please log a bug for each issue that you are fixing, and provide a unit
test. Also make sure that your code adheres to the developer guidelines.

http://mondrian.pentaho.org/documentation/developers_guide.php

Please send further communications to mondrian at pentaho.org. One-to-one
emails are not open or efficient.