[Mondrian] Mondrian Tracker Moving to JIRA

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Sun Apr 5 15:58:43 EDT 2009

The migration is still on track for tomorrow, Monday April 6th.

In essence:

*	Before the cutover, continue to log bugs and feature requests in
SourceForge as normal.
*	During the cutover, access to the SourceForge tracker system will be
disabled. We will migrate all existing bugs and feature requests will be
migrated to Jira, and we will retain as much of their history and state as
possible.
*	After the cutover, you should log bugs and feature requests in Jira.
Access to the SourceForge tracker system will be disabled.

For details of the migration process, see the wiki page Gretchen has put
together:
<http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/analysis/Mondrian+Tracker+Case+Migration>
http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/analysis/Mondrian+Tracker+Case+Migration

If you have any questions or comments, reply to this email or update the
wiki page.

Julian