[Mondrian] Re: Getting cmdrunner.jar to build

m h sesquile at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:52:54 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:08 AM, m h <sesquile at gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks-
>
> In order to get cmdrunner to build (I need aggregation support!) I had
> to do the following.  (I'm running ubuntu 8.4)
>
>  * run dos2unix on all *.sh files
>  * add #!/bin/bash to `buildJdk16.sh`
>  * update `buildJdk16.sh` JAVA_HOME to point to "/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk"
>  * update the <target name="jar" to:
>
>    <target name="jar" depends="version,compile,compile.tests">
>
>  * run `buildJdk16.sh` by itself.  Ant claimed it couldn't find the
> buildJdk16.sh file (I guess this is the "bug").  It was sitting there
> in the directory!?!
>  * run `ant cmdrunner`

Also needed to add my jdbc driver to the cmdrunner.jar.  (postgres)
For some reason specifying it on the command line using `-cp
/path/to/postgresql.jar` didn't work.  I could start the cmdrunner,
but running `cube` threw up the following:

> cube
0    [main] WARN  mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil  - Mondrian: Warning: JDBC
driver org.postgresql.Driver not found