[Mondrian] proposal for Order function with key specification list

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 17:29:25 EDT 2008

Excellent, thanks.  (Amusingly, the first review on Amazon for this book
starts with "The first edition of MDX Solutions is without a doubt the
MDX bible.")

Currently native NonEmptyCrossJoin and Filter (and maybe others) are out
of conformance, and native is enabled by default, but conformance can be
achieved by disabling native.

JVS