[Mondrian] Mondrian Error: Tuple contains more than one member of dimension '[Time]'

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Oct 29 20:01:45 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 16:23 -0400, Lajos Nagy wrote:
[snip]

> This seems to me an inconsistency: in both cases we construct the same
> tuple on the rows axis, but the first query is rejected while the
> second is accepted.

Lajos,

You're correct, we're inconsistent. The first query (using an explicit
tuple) is correct to give the error 'Tuple contains more than one member
of dimension '[Time]'', and the second one (using the CROSSJOIN) should
also.

I have fixed the bug in change 11846, for Crossjoin as well as
StrToTuple and StrToSet. Will be in mondrian-3.1.