[Mondrian] Some files are locked in eigenbase perforce

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Oct 22 20:39:06 EDT 2008

The change had failed halfway through submission because my network
failed - and perforce did the best that it could, which was to leave the
files locked. Unfortunately I didn't notice at the time.

As you have probably discovered by now, those files are now unlocked.
John unlocked them on Saturday, and I have also resubmitted the change.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Julian