[Mondrian] Mondrian/Pentaho community meet-up in Mainz

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu May 29 13:06:06 EDT 2008

Pentaho is having a mini-conference for its open source contributors &
community in Mainz in two weeks. The goal is to allow developers and
community members to meet each other and talk about the technology - not to
indoctrinate you into how wonderful Pentaho is or to encourage you to spend
more money with us.

We've chosen a format for the meeting inspired by
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp> BarCamp - a number of small talks by
participants, lots of demos, minimal use of powerpoint, and of course lots
of time in the bar.

The conference is on Friday June 13th. On Saturday 14th we will be doing
some fun stuff like taking a Rhine boat trip. Mainz, I hear, is a beautiful
part of the world, in the German wine-country, and conveniently close to
Frankfurt.

Details here:
<http://wiki.pentaho.com/display/COM/Pentaho+Community+Gathering+-+Mainz+200
8>