[Mondrian] Mondrian build news

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Sat May 17 23:31:37 EDT 2008

>> In a fresh sandbox, running ant will result in errors:
> I don't see that problem. I've run on several locations. Is
> eigenbase-resgen.jar downloading correctly? Is the generate.resources target
> being fired, and generating MondrianResource.java?

Attached is the full log.  generate.resources doesn't have the exception
classes visible yet?  I'm using ant version 1.7.0.

generate.resources:
     [javac] Compiling 7 source files to /apps/jvs/open/mondrian/classes
    [resgen] Generating
/apps/jvs/open/mondrian/src/main/mondrian/resource/MondrianResource.java
    [resgen] Warning: Could not find exception class
'mondrian.olap.MondrianException' on classpath. Exception factory
methods will not be generated.
    [resgen] Warning: Could not find exception class
'mondrian.olap.ResourceLimitExceededException' on classpath. Exception
factory methods will not be generated.
    [resgen] Warning: Could not find exception class
'mondrian.olap.QueryCanceledException' on classpath. Exception factory
methods will not be generated.
    [resgen] Warning: Could not find exception class
'mondrian.olap.QueryTimeoutException' on classpath. Exception factory
methods will not be generated.
    [resgen] Warning: Could not find exception class
'mondrian.olap.InvalidHierarchyException' on classpath. Exception
factory methods will not be generated.
    [resgen] Warning: Could not find exception class
'mondrian.olap.NativeEvaluationUnsupportedException' on classpath.
Exception factory methods will not be generated.

JVS