[Mondrian] Native vs. Regular Non Empty <Level>.MEMBERS Issue

Ajit Vasudeo Joglekar ajogleka at thoughtworks.com
Tue Mar 25 02:55:19 EDT 2008

Since "1"s are literal values repeated accross the rows in a non empty
scenario its really debatable the value of having rows that only have
these literal "1" values and everything else null.

In our usage scenario it is desirable to get rid of such rows. Since then
we have added result post processing that eliminates such rows / columns.

In my opinion we should remain consistent with SSAS. Sorry for the
confusion

-Ajit