[Mondrian] Need Help on Mondrian

Travis Johnson Travis.Johnson at nwea.org
Tue Mar 18 17:19:50 EDT 2008

Completely agree and understand, users can often do more to help
themselves.   I've been a developer myself and feel your pain.

On the other hand, being a new user to Mondrian myself, and knowing how
much I've struggled (and how quickly/easily I could respond)... I
thought it wouldn't hurt to post a quick response to what I found to get
me started.

If/when I get to the point of reliably/consistently getting from install
to productive use, I hope to contribute to documentation at least to
help others.

Be well,

Tj