[Mondrian] RDBMS authorization

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Jun 23 18:07:13 EDT 2008

I don't understand. Mondrian catalogs don't contain username & password - by
design. A mondrian connect string brings together the URI of a catalog (i.e.
metadata) with JDBC information (i.e. the location of the data).

Are you perhaps referring to data sources defined in datasources.xml?

Julian

  _____