[Mondrian] FW: [olap4j - Open Discussion] RE: Cache, Cookies and more...

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Jul 18 14:50:43 EDT 2008

Will,

We need to be careful here. Now that Luc has made this change, head olap4j
is not compatible with mondrian head or the mondrian 3.0 branch (from which
we will release mondrian-3.0.4 shortly).

I am going to fix mondrian head, but be sure not to integrate that change to
3.0.4 branch.

Mondrian-3.0.4 will be released on the latest released olap4j, that is,
olap4j-0.9.5.076.

Julian