[Mondrian] how to integrate mondrian to jetspeed?

Sherman Wood swood at jaspersoft.com
Tue Jul 15 09:42:31 EDT 2008

See below

  _____

From: mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org [mailto:mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org]
On Behalf Of wzx
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 1:56 AM
To: Mondrian developer mailing list; 'Mondrian developer mailing list
Subject: Re: RE: RE: [Mondrian] how to integrate mondrian to jetspeed?

Hi, Sherman

Although JPivot works for JBoss Portal2.0.1 but i really need it works for
JetSpeed.

Did you ever have JPivot and JetSpeed integrated?

[Sherman Wood] No ¨C have never tried

As you said I shoul change the code and configurations to make it work in
JetSpeed.

But i don't know how to do it. Is there any document i can follow up or is
there any suggestions you can give me?

[Sherman Wood] There is no documentation apart from the readme.

There is only a small amount of JBoss specific code. This is commented.
Apart from that, the work needed will be specific to JetSpeed config and
packaging.

Thanks.

2008-07-15

  _____

wzx

  _____

·¢¼þÈË£º Sherman Wood

·¢ËÍʱ¼ä£º 2008-07-14  21:07:39

ÊÕ¼þÈË£º 'Mondrian developer mailing list'

³­ËÍ£º

Ö÷Ì⣺ RE: RE: [Mondrian] how to integrate mondrian to jetspeed?

Did you try to do the build instructions in the readme?

Like I said before, this was working for an older version of JPivot (early
2005, v1.4?) and JBoss Portal 2.0.1. I don¡¯t know how it will go for
current versions of JPivot and JBoss Portal.

You will have to change the code and configurations to make it work in
JetSpeed.

Sherman

  _____