[Mondrian] how to integrate mondrian to jetspeed?

wzx wzx112233 at 163.com
Sun Jul 13 21:10:45 EDT 2008

Hi, all
I am now working on integration from mondrian to jetspeed. But currently I meet a serious problem.
Following is added in my web.xml
<filter>
    <filter-name>JPivotController</filter-name>
    <filter-class>com.tonbeller.wcf.controller.RequestFilter</filter-class>
    <init-param>
  </filter>
<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>JPivotController</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/testpage.jsp</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>
And it works very well if this project is not worked as a portlet in jetspeed. But if it works as a portlet in jetspeed, it always fails. The error message shows
that the JPivotController doesn’t work. But I don’t know why. I think may be I have written the wrong url-pattern.
Is there any body have integrated Mondrian to jetspeed successfully? Or have good idea for me.
Very  appreciated.