[Mondrian] Export: Excell and PDF

Agustin Campos aguscampos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:33:18 EST 2008

Hello all!!!
Firstly, I must say that I am not very sure if my questions should be in
here. So, if they shouldn't, PLEASE, tell me, and, if it were possible, give
me a clue where do I should do the research.

Now, let's begin.

I am having some problems when exporting to PDF and Excell.

a) PDF: Allmost allways, when I try to export to PDF, the FIRST time I click
on the button, my PDF reader (in my case, Acrobat's Reader), gives me an
error like this:

"Adobe could not open the file ''flie_name.pdf  because it is not an allowed
file or it is corrupted...."

Then, if I try to export it again, it works.

b) Excell: If I try to export to Excell, when I tell it to have a chart, it
does not appear, but it appears a rectangle where the chart should be.

 How could I make these to not to happen?
I would be very greatfull if you could help me.

--
Agustín Campos Muñoz
http://www.acampos.net

Email: aguscamposENgmailPUNTOcom