[Mondrian] Hopefully, this one should be a quicky

Francisco Martín franciscomartin.cl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:10:49 EST 2008

Hello, I'm having some trouble again. I have created some cubes and now I'd
like to take advantage of them. When I create a particular 'view' with a
fixed chart and MDX and then 'save as' a new .xaction. My problem comes when
I want to customize the graph. I've seen all the modifiables fields through
the .xml file but I can't seem to find some (very needed) tags. So, Is
there a way I can change the min and max value of the vertical axis? Can I
change the label of the graphic? Can I add the value to the graphic itself?
(I have a line chart and I ned to put the value above the point itself in
the chart), Can I make the line thicker and maybe change it's color? And,
last but not least, with the <options> tag I managed to avoid all the icons
being showed (I want to create static views for normal users) BUT I can't
get rid of the 'save' and 'save as'. Is there a way to do that?

I hope this are all tags I can modify in the xml file. Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
   Francisco Martín C.