[Mondrian] Problem with aggregate tables..

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.org
Sun Feb 17 14:19:04 EST 2008

I don't think any progress has been made on this issue. I looked at the
history of the email thread, and it quickly diverged into another issue. I
ran the tests, but as I said, I need that regression test, and I'm not going
to have any time soon to write it. Maybe someone else will write it - my
description re. TestAggregationManager is as much as I'll give as far as
'pointers' - any more and I'd be writing the code myself - but I have a
feeling that no one else will write the test.

So, please log a bug with all of this information in it, so it doesn't get
forgotten, and we will get to it one day.

Julian

  _____