[Mondrian] RE: I need help conecting to Teradata (Julian Hyde)

Francisco Martín C. franciscomartin.cl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 09:38:27 EST 2008

The base .xml I'm using is the one created with cube designer, the reason I
use '"."' is because Teradata doen't support table names longer tan 30 bytes
so I have to put them like that (in the query). Im not in the office right
now so I can't check, but I think that when I putt he names with a '.'
insteade of '"."' I got the 'Can't create native connection' error from
mondrian. The file definition of the cube is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Schema name="cubosimple">
    <Cube name="cubosimple">
        <Table name="GC_LIDER_WRK"."TBL_CUBO_CLIENTES_MCL_3000"/>
        <Dimension name="Sexo">
            <Hierarchy name="Sexo" hasAll="true" allMemberName="All sexo">
                <Table name="GC_LIDER_WRK"."TBL_CUBO_CLIENTES_MCL_3000"/>
                <Level name="GC_LIDER_WRK"."TBL_CUBO_CLIENTES_MCL_3000.SEXO"
table="GC_LIDER_WRK"."TBL_CUBO_CLIENTES_MCL_3000" column="SEXO"
uniqueMembers="false"/>
            </Hierarchy>
        </Dimension>
        <Measure name="Monto" column="MONTO_CHEQUE" aggregator="sum"
datatype="Numeric" formatString="#.##0,###"/>
    </Cube>
</Schema>

Thanks.

	FmC