[Mondrian] FW: Cron <jhyde at marmalade> nice bash --login /home/jhyde/open2/mondrian/bin/megatest --nightly

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 00:54:57 EST 2008

John V. Sichi wrote:
> Julian Hyde wrote:
>> testRankExpandNonNative
>> testCountExpandNonNative
>> testCountOverTimeExpandNonNative
>
> I'll take a look at these ones I added; probably property-sensitive.

I tried running through with exactly the same property configuration I
see in the failed megatest output, but it passes for me (only difference
is Linux instead of Windows).  I also tried syncing back to the
corresponding change number based on time.

Any ideas?  The diff output makes it look like the member ordinals got
shifted around somehow, so that "Deli Meats" is incorrectly preceding
"Bologna" in the failure case.

Maybe it is time to change the default for
mondrian.rolap.compareSiblingsByOrderKey from false to true?  The false
setting was for backwards compatibility, but it's a problematic setting
due to bug #1660383 (which is what this looks like).

JVS