[Mondrian] flushSchema???

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:49:45 EST 2008

Hi,  I have a schema that has dimensions that can be changed dynamically,
and would have loved to be able to invalidate a dimension's members.. but
since that is on the "todo" list... I figured that using the CacheControl's
flushSchema()  would do the trick....   unfortunately nothing happens... at
all...  is there a special procedure for this to work?

I am running jPivot, and from the OlapModelProxy in use, got access to the
current MondrianModel and then did:
                model.getConnection().getCacheControl(new
PrintWriter(System.out)).flushSchemaCache();
no errors are thrown...  what did I miss?
I had expected the schema to be reread and reparsed/loaded from db on the
next query.. but nothing changes at all.. :(   Any ideas? help?
Cheers
Ati