[Mondrian] Testing vs. retroweaver and 1.4

Eric McDermid mcdermid at stonecreek.com
Fri Dec 5 15:08:58 EST 2008

What's the recommended process for ensuring changes are compatible
with JDK 1.4 via retroweaver?  I don't see it explicitly documented
anywhere, including the branch/release process Julian sent out a
couple months back.

In particular, do I need to build up a JDK 1.4 environment and run the
test suite on it to verify the changes, or will incompatibilities be
picked up via the build and/or test suite even in a 1.5 environment?

  -- Eric