[Mondrian] Mixing aggregate functions on different levels of the same dimension

Dejan.Gambin at coin.hr Dejan.Gambin at coin.hr
Wed Dec 3 05:06:06 EST 2008

If someone has any info that could point me to the right direction
(where/what to look, link, book, documentation, ...), I would be happy to
learn. Currently I just don't have enough MDX knowledge to solve this
problem

thanks very much

regards, dejan

p.s. sorry for posting from the wrong address for the second time, it was
not my intention