[Mondrian] Mondrian test failures against mysql?

Eric McDermid mcdermid at stonecreek.com
Tue Dec 2 14:14:40 EST 2008

In addition to the three HighDimensionsTest errors, I'm now seeing an
additional error in testInvalidSQLMemberLookup:

      [java] 4)
testInvalidSQLMemberLookup
(mondrian.rolap.sql.SqlQueryTest)mondrian.olap.MondrianException:
Mondrian Error:Failed to parse query 'select {[Time.Weekly].[All
Time.Weeklys]} ON COLUMNS from [Sales]'

The full stack from the test log is attached.  Like Will, I'm also
running on Ubuntu (8.04) with MySQL (Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a).

Is anyone currently investigating these errors, or should I be
creating a bug for them?

  -- Eric