[Mondrian] new p4 submit triggers

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:45:49 EDT 2008

Rushan Chen wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Is it possible to set the formatting triggers for MLO branch?

I can, but unless you integrate down from main, there will be a lot of
existing violations which may cause trouble if you need to check in
anything further on the MLO branch (unless you fix them incrementally as
you go).  Do you want me to go ahead with adding the trigger anyway?

The problem with integrating down as Julian suggested is that MLO is a
stabilized release branch, so we don't want any non-cosmetic changes
from main to slip in.

Next release, we'll have started from main, so we'll be starting clean
(the problem this time was that we had branched off before the
enforcement and cleanup came in on main).

JVS