[Mondrian] Re: Coding style violations

Rushan Chen rchen at lucidera.com
Wed Aug 27 19:36:46 EDT 2008

The formatting issues were fixed in 11504.

Next step I will look at if the same trigger can be set for the MLO branch.

Rushan

Julian Hyde wrote:
> Rushan,
>
> Your recent change 11499 has a bunch of coding style violations as
> detected by the //open/util/bin/checkFile utility. Normally a perforce
> trigger would detect these violations, but we deliberately do not
> prevent check-ins during integration -- it would make integrations
> unfeasibly difficult. Can please you fix the files now?
>
> Run
>
> find mondrian -type f | xargs util/bin/checkFile
>
> and you will see the list. If you use emacs, you may find it convenient
> to paste the output into emacs *Compilation* buffer.
>
> Other than these exceptions, all code on the //open/mondrian branch is
> clean. I recommend that you integrate the formatting fixes to your
> branch asap, to prevent future merging difficulties. In future, please
> run checkFile on your branch BEFORE integrating so that the main line
> stays clean.

Rushan Chen

www.lucidera.com<http://www.lucidera.com/>

Gartner: LucidEra is a business intelligence "Cool Vendor
<http://www.lucidera.com/company/press_releases/cool_Vendor_leading_analyst_firm_9apr.php>

Beagle Research: LucidEra is a CRM WizKid
<http://www.lucidera.com/company/press_releases/lucidera_crm_wizkid_awards_26mar.php>

JMP Securities: LucidEra is in the Hot 100
<http://www.lucidera.com/company/press_releases/jmp_hot_100_best_apr2.php>

This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for
the recipients named above, and contain information that may be
confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, or you
have reason to believe that you received this message in error, you must
not read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please also notify
the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it
from your system. Thank you.