[Mondrian] new p4 submit triggers

Rushan Chen rchen at lucidera.com
Wed Aug 27 19:38:09 EDT 2008

Hi John,

Is it possible to set the formatting triggers for MLO branch?

Rushan

--
Rushan Chen

www.lucidera.com<http://www.lucidera.com/>

Gartner: LucidEra is a business intelligence "Cool Vendor
<http://www.lucidera.com/company/press_releases/cool_Vendor_leading_analyst_firm_9apr.php>

Beagle Research: LucidEra is a CRM WizKid
<http://www.lucidera.com/company/press_releases/lucidera_crm_wizkid_awards_26mar.php>

JMP Securities: LucidEra is in the Hot 100
<http://www.lucidera.com/company/press_releases/jmp_hot_100_best_apr2.php>

This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for
the recipients named above, and contain information that may be
confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, or you
have reason to believe that you received this message in error, you must
not read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please also notify
the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it
from your system. Thank you.