[Mondrian] Coding style violations

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Aug 27 18:01:42 EDT 2008

Rushan,

Your recent change 11499 has a bunch of coding style violations as
detected by the //open/util/bin/checkFile utility. Normally a perforce
trigger would detect these violations, but we deliberately do not
prevent check-ins during integration -- it would make integrations
unfeasibly difficult. Can please you fix the files now?

Run

find mondrian -type f | xargs util/bin/checkFile

and you will see the list. If you use emacs, you may find it convenient
to paste the output into emacs *Compilation* buffer.

Other than these exceptions, all code on the //open/mondrian branch is
clean. I recommend that you integrate the formatting fixes to your
branch asap, to prevent future merging difficulties. In future, please
run checkFile on your branch BEFORE integrating so that the main line
stays clean.