[Mondrian] Dimension member caching

Haridasan T haridasan.t at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:53:52 EDT 2008

Thanks Julian.  This is a great tool for ROLAP.  Nice to note that It is
going very fast to 3.1

Partial clearing of data. This is a great feature, and as I understand not
available in any of the products out there !

Congratulations for he entire team for bring out these features in an open
source product.

Great work.

Hari Nair