[Mondrian] Integrations

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Aug 6 15:29:07 EDT 2008

I have integrated all changes from the 3.0 branch (from which the 3.0.4
release was made) up to main line. This includes about a dozen bug fixes.
Haven't run the full nightly QA yet, but it appears that everything is
working.

As you know, we added pre-submit triggers that check that the code adheres
to some basic coding standards. The problem is that the code doesn't, so I
need to fix it.

I will need to change quite a few files, converting tabs to spaces and
removing spaces from the ends of lines. There will be no change in
funtionality (maybe a few k of disk space saved, depending on whether the
trailing spaces outnumber the tabs!!) but these cosmetic changes will be
difficult to merge.

Therefore:
* Don't do any work on the mondrian-release/3.0 branch until I have
completed this change (Pentaho folks, I mean you!)
* Does anyone else (LucidEra folks, I mean you!) have branches they would
like to sync up before I do this change? Speak now.