[Mondrian] RE: Cron <jhyde at marmalade> nice bash --login /home/jhyde/open2/mondrian/bin/megatest --nightly

Will Gorman wgorman at pentaho.com
Sun Apr 20 15:50:29 EDT 2008

Looking at the first error, I could imagine this happening if two
threads were manipulating the MondrianProperties object concurrently.
Triggers are removed during finalization of RolapSchema, which may be
the root cause of this particular error.  The garbage collection thread
might have been cleaning up at the same time the unit test made a
flushSchemaCache() call.

This is probably an issue that's been there all along, and was just
never detected.  We should modify MondrianProperties to be thread safe.

Will