[Mondrian] XMLA requests don't return invisible members

Pappyn Bart Bart.Pappyn at vandewiele.com
Wed Apr 16 02:38:51 EDT 2008

Julian,

The xmla behaviour of mondrian was changed at a certain point in time
and broke everything in jpivot (calculated members, slicers, ...) , so a
lot of patches where necessary to make it work again.

One of them was change 8424, that fixed two things :

* first of all, no calculated members where returned at all
* To be compatible with the previous version of mondrian (at that time)
and to match jpivot behaviour, only visible members where returned.
* I don't remember if the IS_MEMBER_VISIBLE flag was available at that
time.  I have checked old xmla message I stored at the time I wrote this
change, and the visible flag was not available for members and
calculated members (only for dimensions and levels).

It's ok that this behaviour is changed, so returning all calculated
members, with a visible flag, if jpivot is changed in the same way.

Thanks,
Bart