[Mondrian] caching problem in latest Mondrian code

Will Gorman wgorman at pentaho.com
Sun Apr 6 22:04:21 EDT 2008

I've checked in a fix for the caching inconsistency.  I'm still
investigating the deadlock issue, the fix for the deadlock might require
a little bit more effort.  I'm still attempting to create a test case
that demonstrates the problem.

I appreciate you taking the time to help find these issues.  I've
updated one of the unit tests to detect the correct cache hits at all
three layers of the cache.  I've also updated the "todo" documentation
with details on the cache object.  Please also read the Caching Strategy
description at the beginning of the RolapCubeHierarchyMemberReader inner
class for additional information.

Will