[Mondrian] mondrian 2.4 and beyond

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 3 12:20:21 EDT 2007

 Peter Tran wrote:

Does this page need to be updated to reflect 2.4 release?

 <http://mondrian.pentaho.org/> http://mondrian.pentaho.org/

I already updated the content on the left-hand side of the page. For
example, if you click on the API link you'll see the version number in the
page header is 2.4.2.9831; and the roadmap includes 2.4 as a 'past release'.

The rest of the page will be updated shortly. I am still waiting on the
Pentaho webmaster to update the headline content in that page. Not
surprising really - I guess I shouldn't make a release at 2pm Pacific the
day before a long weekend!