[Mondrian] Properties and caption in parent child bug

Robin Tharappel rtharappel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:03:45 EDT 2007

This issue looks similar to Tracker 1746362 (property column shifting
when use captionColumn).

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1746362&group_id=35302&atid=414613

A fix was made in revision 83 of SqlMemberSource which I think is
equivalent to the change below. This was in 2.4.2 release.