[Mondrian] Shared levels idea.

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 25 23:34:05 EDT 2007

Shared levels are not an idea I've come across before. Can you elaborate?

Are there any other products which have this feature? I'd be especially
interested if the products are MDX based, and to see some examples for how
this would work in MDX.

I can't promise to do anything with shared levels at this stage. The best
thing you can do is to create an enhancement request at SF.net and to
specify the feature. We don't need a design for how it would be implemented,
but some MDX examples would be crucial.

Julian