[Mondrian] Problem with aggregate tables..

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:44:38 EDT 2007

Something is fishy... If I reverse the order of the two dimensions in the
schema, then the opposite occurs.. almost as if the first dimension "owns"
the aggregate table, and the subsequent dimension is not allowed to use it,
or simply does not find it in the aggregate table list.....
Ati

Foodmart.. hmm.. okay... time to create that db again then.. *sigh* :)