[Mondrian] Problem with aggregate tables..

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 18 13:25:25 EDT 2007

Can you clarify? Period and Period2 are based on the same dimension table,
with the same primary key, and the same foreign key from the fact table?

At this point, it sounds like a bug in the aggregate table recognizer
algorithm. There may be a bug logged already. If you can convert into a
testcase on the foodmart schema that would help.

Julian

  _____