[Mondrian] Predicate optimization parameter

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 17 15:04:01 EDT 2007

No objections to you making that a property. Please follow the process for
adding a property, described in
http://mondrian.pentaho.org/api/mondrian/olap/MondrianProperties.html. Make
sure that the code does something sensible even if they give a stupid value
for the property (sensible includes giving an error message or defaulting to
a sensible value - your choice). Give the property a sensible name and a
description that a DBA - someone not necessarily familiar with mondrian
internals - could understand.

Julian

  _____