[Mondrian] Problem with aggregate tables..

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.org
Sun Nov 25 16:41:41 EST 2007

> So, what I'm proposing is this.  If someone has followed the
> process and
> submitted a regression test for something they expect to have working
> forever in the future, then anyone else who wants to disable
> that test
> as part of some other change needs to raise the issue on the mailing
> list first, and get it resolved before going ahead with checkin.
>
> Would that be acceptable?

I'm OK with that. Will and I made the mistake of communicating back-channel
on this issue. I approved his check-in because it didn't conflict with the
December/January timeframe for mondrian 3.0, and I didn't know about your
release schedule.

Will, can you make it a priority to re-enable this particular test.