[Mondrian] Problem with aggregate tables..

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.org
Mon Nov 19 19:16:22 EST 2007

Ati,

Thanks for the update. I don't mind waiting another month or so, because
mondrian 3.0 is not due out til December. For people who are building
mondrian from source (and they are the only people who would benefit during
that month), they can incorporate your posted patch.

Sorry to have to be a tough bastard about this... it comes with being head
of QA of mondrian as well as being architect, lead developer and chief
evangelist. If I accept patches without regression tests, mondrian would
soon degrade into a pool of half-working code (or I would spend my whole
time writing regression tests, and then I'd have to jump off a bridge).

Julian

  _____