[Mondrian] Problem with aggregate tables..

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 08:45:48 EST 2007

Julian,
I just haven't been able to get the regression test done... completely
swamped by my work, and now I'm waiting for a knee operation (blew out my
knee) - not conducive to coherent thought.. :(   This was an important fix
for us, so I'd like to get it into the mondrian code (surely someone else
will be, or has already encountered the problem..).   I don't suppose anyone
else would like to throw a test together?  If not.. I'll try to deal with it
when I'm back on the grid.. about 2 weeks I think
Cheers.
Ati