[Mondrian] Store/Restore MDX Query ?

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.org
Fri Nov 16 11:34:17 EST 2007

Mondrian doesn't support this.

One option is to convert explicit members into parameters. This is useful if
you are creating a set of reports, less useful for end users saving their
reports.

Matt Campbell recentedly (change 10052) added an option to tell mondrian's
parser/validator to ignore invalid members: see
mondrian.rolap.ignoreInvalidMembersDuringQuery in MondrianProperties.java.
This will be in mondrian 3.0.

Julian

  _____