[Mondrian] Dynamic default members

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu May 31 04:53:44 EDT 2007

Sorry, Mondrian doesn't support dynamic default members. Please log it
as an enhancement request at sf.net; I can't say when we'll get to
implement it.

Note that a while ago, we added a similar feature: which allowed the
default measure to be any measure, including a calculated measure
defined in the cube.

Julian

  _____